Use with your Local LMS
Pearson’s MyLab and Mastering for Blackboard Learn delivers a robust course experience for you and your students.
- Seamless, single sign-on access from your Blackboard course to MyLab and Mastering including assignments, study plan, eText and results
- Direct links to MyLab and Mastering from anywhere within your Blackboard Learn course
- Grade transfer from MyLab and Mastering into the Blackboard Grade Center
MyLab and Mastering, Pearson’s leading online learning products, are now seamlessly integrated with Blackboard Learn. Using a Blackboard Building Block, this integration delivers streamlined access to your customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics within the context of Blackboard Learn.
Instructors and students can link their Blackboard and Pearson accounts to enable single sign-on to MyLab and Mastering from within their Blackboard course. Students can now spend more time learning and less time managing their course access.
Effective and engaging courses provide instructional materials when and where students need them. Instructors can create direct links to MyLab and Mastering from anywhere within their Blackboard course.
The flexible grade transfer capabilities allow the instructor to control exactly which MyLab and Mastering grades should be transferred to the Blackboard Grade Center. Instructors can also continue to use the powerful assignment and analytics tools in the MyLab and Mastering gradebook.
- Ask your campus Blackboard Administrator to install the MyLab and Mastering for Blackboard Learn Building Block on your Blackboard Learn system. Blackboard Learn v 9.1 Service Pack 6 or higher is required. Available for institutions in North America only.
- Sign in to http://pearsonmylabandmastering.com/ to see if your course is available. If it is, you’ll see next to your course title.
- You can also check with your Sales Representative to learn if your specific MyLab or Mastering course is available, and to get a Pearson account if you need one.
Getting Started with MyLab and Mastering for Blackboard Learn
- Virtual Classroom: Live Virtual Classroom sessions held via WebEx with an experienced session leader.
- MyLab and Mastering for Blackboard Learn Instructor User Guide: Our Instructor User Guide will walk you through sign-in, course setup and linking your accounts, adding component links, using Course Tools, the student experience, and how to transfer grades.
- Complete Audio PowerPoint Walkthrough: Watch and listen on demand as we walk through the entire process- overview, getting started, adding content to your course, using course tools, transferring grades and the student experience OR utilize the audio PPTs for the individual chapters below.
- Video Tutorials for Instructors: Visit our Pearson Instructor’s YouTube Channel to review Blackboard for MyLab / Mastering tutorial videos.