Use with your Local LMS
MyLab and Mastering, Pearson’s leading online learning products, are now interoperable with Blackboard Learn. Effective and engaging courses provide instructional materials when and where you need them.
- Single sign-on access to MyLab and Mastering via direct links built into your Blackboard Learn course by your instructor.
- Customized content, highly personalized study paths, eText, and responsive learning tools within the context of Blackboard Learn.
- Grade transfer from MyLab and Mastering into the Blackboard Grade Center, giving you a single place to track your progress.
Ask your instructor if they have linked your Blackboard Learn course with a Pearson MyLab / Mastering course. If so, your experience starts inside your Blackboard Learn course.
You will need…
- Your Blackboard Learn course information.
- A Pearson user account.
You can either create a Pearson account or connect your existing account when you click the Pearson MyLab / Mastering course link in your Blackboard Learn course.
- An access code or a valid credit card to enroll and gain access to the Pearson course content.
Don’t have an access code or available credit card? In most cases, short-term temporary access is available; the option will display on the payment page.
After your Blackboard and Pearson accounts are linked and you are enrolled in the MyLab / Mastering course, you can seamlessly access your coursework.
Getting Started with MyLab and Mastering for Blackboard Learn
- First Day of Class Student Registration Instructions: Provides step-by-step instructions on the student registration process.
- MyLab and Mastering for Blackboard Learn Student User Guide: Our Student User Guide will walk you through sign-in, registration, accessing your Pearson course through Blackboard Learn, and where to go for help.
- Video Tutorials for Students: Visit our Pearson Students’ YouTube channel to review Getting Started with MyLab / Mastering and Blackboard Learn tutorial videos.